A “cookie” is a text file that the site sends to the computer or other device connected to the internet to uniquely identify the user’s browser or to save information or configurations in the browser.
Which cookies do we use?
We use “technical” and / or “profiling” cookies.
Technical cookies: cookies relating to activities strictly necessary for the operation and provision of the service;
– Cookies relating to the saving of preferences and optimization (for example, flash player cookies if they do not exceed the duration of the session, language / currency preferences cookies);
– Statistical cookies, when used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregate form.
– first or third party advertising profiling cookies;
– retargeting cookies;
– social network cookies;
– statistical cookies completely managed by third parties.
Profanation cookies provide us with anonymous information on visitor behavior while browsing the Site. Below is a list of third-party cookies used.
By reading the link pages below, there are also guides for disabling these cookies.
Statistical survey service managed by Google Inc. Collects the User’s browsing data such as: the country of origin, the connection period, the browser, the origin of the web, the operating system used, the number of pages visited …
SPAM protection service managed by Google Inc. Verifies the truthfulness of the data entered on our site (for example through the contact form). This cookie analyzes the behavior of the User as soon as he opens the Website. Data is collected such as IP address, duration of navigation, movements made with the mouse … The collected data is forwarded to Google Inc.
This analysis takes place in the background. the User is not informed that the analysis is in progress.
YouTube is a service managed by Google Inc. Allows viewing of video content uploaded to the YouTube site. Therefore, within the Site it will be possible to find YouTube widgets containing videos.http: //www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google Fonts is a font style visualization service managed by Google Inc. It allows this Site to integrate such content within the pages.
Google Maps is a map viewing service managed by Google Inc. It allows this Site to integrate such content within the pages.
share post and like button
The Facebook plugins can be recognized by the Facebook logo or the Like button on our Site.
Management of cookies on different browsers: Internet Explorer Firefox Chrome Safari Copyright / IP information.
Cookies do not in any way provide us with access to the computer or any information of the navigator, except for the data that he chooses to share with us.
The copyright of all materials on all pages of this website belongs to the author (Studio Inn S.r.l.s VAT / Tax Code: 12231570966 and his partners) and to the owner of the site.
No part of this site may be published, distributed, extracted, used or re-produced in any form.
* The site can be viewed electronically.
* The site and its pages can be printed or downloaded “locally” for personal and non-commercial use only. The permissions described do not authorize the incorporation of any page or part of the site in any document or other type of material without having previously received the written permission of the author ((Studio Inn Srls VAT / CF: 12231570966 and its partners) and site owner The site owner and author reserve the right to change the permissions listed at any time in their sole discretion.